Sunday 1 September 2013

WARNING - It's a BIG One!!!



Good morning and welcome to September - yikes - September!!!
How was Julene today?

That means another kit to forge over at the Counterfeit Kit Blog and this month there is a choice of a few from
Citrus Twist Kits 
It also means we have another Guest Designer to share with you...
Isbaha 
has some gorgeous creations over on her blog and I challenge you not to be inspired by her work!
 So, back to the kit - knowing that most, or probably ALL, my layouts in September are going to be holiday related I have chosen the July Kit Sail Away along with ALL the add-ons (another yikes!)


Just look at all those delights that I need to shop my stash for....

Firstly is the plain card stock and that is ever so easy for me because I'm not putting any in this month.
Whenever I add plain to my kit (unless it's white) it always goes back into my stash at the end of the month, so why bother?

Now, patterned is a different story altogether and here's what I have decided I want in my kit...

EVERY SINGLE BIT OF "TRAVEL" RELATED PAPER
 and anything that coordinated with it!!!
That's 40 pieces of 12x12.
 With all that paper I'm definitely going to need lots of alphas...

and stamps...

stencils...
washi tape...

and embellishments...
 I also forged a couple of things...
 

My tutorial for the polaroids will be blogged on the 8th of this month.
The cute playing cards were made using Photoshop, printed onto A4  cream card then cut 9cm by 6cm.
You can find the sheet HERE if you want to make your own too. 


 So here is my MASSIVE September Kit "Road Trip"

I created about 12 pages from my small August kit, I think September is going to be a record!!!

Will Lisa's kit be as big as mine? Hop on over to her blog to find out what delights she has in her kit this month...
Guest Designer:  Isbaha  http://isbahashome.blogspot.fr
Julene  http://julenebydesign.blogspot.com.au

21 comments:

  1. I went MASSIVE too this month which may or may not be a good idea! I always love travel themed kits and yours is no exception s- I can see plenty of goodies that I'd love to have in my kit. Can you give me a run down of your tapes? They look like ones I NEED in my stash - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa, the tapes were from a PIF I received. They were all in a tin together. The sticker on the back states "Liberty London" but they don't seem to have although I have found it http://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/154984740/cavallini-co-vintage-office-decorative?utm_source=google&utm_medium=product_listing_promoted_en_gb&utm_campaign=supplies_low

      Delete
  2. Lol that is some kit! Can't wait to see what you do with it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - but then you do have a gazillion new photos to scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow'ser .... That's a fab kit

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I can say is you're going to be busy.Love what you've prepared and looking forward to seeing it excecuted.
    Your flair buttons are yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a great trip "stateside" and this kit will be the perfect way to document those memories. Love the way you created those flash cards, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, are you going to have oodles of fun with all your vacay pics & this bodacious kit! I just want to dive right into your photo & swim around in it. Enjoy playing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a wonderful and huge kit, I am curious te see how you will use your stencils, love them but don't really know how to use it...

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!! Outstanding kit and loads of travel themed supplies in there ... I can't wait to see what you create with this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woah! That IS a massive kit :) Can't wait to see what you create using it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Huge, but great!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome kit and not too big if it's gonna be used!!! and thank you, thank you for the printable-I am gonna add that in my kit as a double add on!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL... SOOOO glad I'm not the only one with a big kit!!!
    Your's is fabulous... I wanna come shop it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I see a great many awesome lovelies for you to have fun with this month!

    ReplyDelete
  15. All that kit and you'd didn't scrap much yesterday - tut tut tut! But like the playing cards! Thanks for sharing the idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You had better use up that whole kit, young lady! And I mean it! :)

    **Bethany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes boss!!! I like you more and more each day - calling me young ;)

      Delete
  17. gorgeous kit.
    I use more plain than patterned.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your kit! love the arrows, love the brads, love the stamps and stencils, you will have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!