Monday 23 September 2013

A Trio...

... of layouts from me again today, so busy catching up with this massive September Counterfeit Kit of mine and the September days are quickly running out.
I don't like having a previous month's kit left so I need to crack it out before October.

Layouts #12, #13 and #14...

Everywhere we seem to go on holiday has some kind "warning" that comes with it, 2011 was tornados and 2012 was tsunamis. I picked the laser cut title up from a craft whilst we were there and thought it went quite well with this photo of me and her running away from the small non tsunami waves.
Imogen made us laugh - every time we reached a new hotel, she would read the evacuation policy!!!


Another PL style page to use up a series of photos - this one about our s'mores making at a lovely little cabin we rented for the night.

I didn't really know what I wanted to do with this photo but my kit saw to that. Using words available in my kit I created the title around the photo.
"Just because we live @ #26 I have to find photographs like this everywhere we travel"

I'm quite pleased with how this turned out considering!!


3 comments:

  1. Great layouts, love Imogens face on the smores one! lol. Looks like caitlin when I tried to get her to eat some we made when camping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right about your kit making the decisions for you!
    More great pages :~D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!