Monday 9 September 2013

Long Overdue!


Just a quick drop in from me today.

Things have been so busy since I got back from holiday and even though it was our monthly crop on Saturday I hardly got anything done.
It was great catching up with everyone, of course, but a little more scrapping from me would have been better!!

Anyway, I have been keeping busy behind the scenes trying to sort out all my stash in my ever bulging craft room. It is long overdue. I've sold a fair bit on Crafty Sellers FB page and been ruthless with other bits and pieces.

I'm off to Ikea this week to buy storage bits to add to my new wall and once that is complete I'll know exactly where to find everything.


(Did you see that pig flying past your window?)


1 comment:

  1. Funnily enough I've been doing the same lol, must be time of year. :) cant wait to see it all when its done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!