Tuesday 24 September 2013

Photo Finish


It's that time again!
The Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop is here and I am sure Jemma has already shown you a delightful finished project - if you haven't been to Jemma, she's the first on the hop this month and we would love for you to start at the beginning.

This challenge came at the perfect time for me, I was so determined not to print photographs of this year's holiday until I had scrapped last years, so with such a HUGE September CKCB Kit staring at me and the blog hop deadline creeping up fast what better way than to put my plan into action.

Admittedly, I have been finishing off those photos ALL month and I've created a little collage to show you the 14 layouts I've created so far just in case you haven't already seen them.

Now onto the last three...


Although I don't really agree with these Killer Whales being kept in captivity they certainly seemed to enjoy themselves and put on a first class show

We have cycled it, walked it, flown over it and sailed under it, but there's nothing quite like the approach when driving into SF

During our stay on Whidbey Island, we rented a gorgeous cozy cottage with a whirpool bath and log fire. 
The reading literature was definitely a bit odd though

So, there we go, all of last year's road trip scrapped just in time for those new 2013 road trip snaps to drop onto my doormat. 

Please hop over to see Sherrie next in her Canadian muddle puddle (love the name of her blog)

Thanks for dropping by and don't forget you are always welcome to take part in our monthly hop on the 24th of each month - just shout!!!

13 comments:

  1. WOW - 14 pages :-o
    You have worked seriously hard this month, well done.
    Love that you took a photo of N "reading" that magazine - nutters :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have really enjoyed your pages this month - feels as if I've had a little getaway along with you :~)
    Had to LOL at that magazine!!! too funny. You have really outdone yourself with your kit this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in awe of your productivity...and fantastic work, too! I especially like the one of the Golden Gate Bridge. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW you have been busy. Love the layouts (Ok I admit I am a little jealous t all you have accomplished this month):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pages look great, and it looks like you got a ton done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great layouts and an even greater idea not to print out more photos till the others get scrapped!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is a whole lot of layouts for one month! So productive and I bet your kit has been so useful. Really lovely set of layouts to finish off your roadtrip - you are so good. I'm still producing the odd layout here and there for my Yukon road trip - 6 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh you've been so busy

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's whole lot of scrapping and a lovely last 3 to round it off.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so impressed you got so many layouts done! I am so slow, I really admire what you've done here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow you've done an awesome job getting the most from your kit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely pages, and wow you did a lot of layouts this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!