Thursday 26 September 2013

Spinning


The Counterfeit Kit Challenge #2 this month asked us to use a game element on a layout.

Now I wasn't going to take part in this challenge as I didn't have anything in my kit to use (and I didn't want to add anymore to my already massive kit) - or so I thought!!!

As I was cutting up my hexagon paper to create my backgournd, I realised that they make excellent spinners especially when you have arrows leftover too.

My DD is a huge Cody Simpson fan and Build a Bear recently launched a Koala (he's Australian) and some clothes.
I was rather embarrassed in the shop when I was asked to kiss the heart and make a wish before it was stitched inside the bear but luckily for me I was the only one in the shop.

DD was delighted when she got home from school.

 The top hexagon (central to the photo is a pull out journalling card)


That's one of the things I love about CKCB, it makes you think and create more that you would (well certainly me) normally.

(LO #19 using my September Kit "Road Trip")

3 comments:

  1. Oh what a gorgeous layout - loving the hexagons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever take on the prompt! You are so right about CKC stretching your creativity.
    Love how you popped the hexes - I love that paper...
    and kissing the little heart in the store? hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could have been blockbusters. Can I have a p please bob.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!