Sunday 15 September 2013

Aren't They Sweet?


The next Use Your Words challenge is up on the blog and today our word to inspire you is "sweet"
The word (luckily for me) can be used either in your title or journaling.
As there is no real title on may page, the word "sweet" appears as a word that just describes (along with all the others) what I see when I look at this photo of my sister and brother-in-law.
Don't they look sweet?


I have used my September CKCB "Road Trip" kit to create this layout.
That kit is mostly travel themed but so far I don't think any of my layouts have been anything to do with travel!!!

So, what about joining in with us at UYW?
Link up by September 30th and you could be our guest designer for a future reveal.

6 comments:

  1. Such a great photo! I love how you've used all the tags and word strips here- such a fun page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, very sweet! what a great photo and a super use of your kit. makes me laugh when you say about the travel themed kit producing pages that are not travel themed - I had the same with my July kit. I even named it Escape thinking it would make lots of weekend getaway pages and six layouts in and not a single trip mentioned! Ha ha. My sept kit is all travel so we will see how that goes.

    love your cluster frame and the use of that lovely, pretty background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great design! The background paper is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!