Monday 2 September 2013

Silly Billy!


After my last post (which had been scheduled) I felt quite silly as I had implied that the last photos on 


were difficult to find.

Those two photos were...

2.   Theater for performing arts (not a movie theater)
and
17.  Candle(s)

Not hard to find at all but when I wrote that previous post (as it was scheduled) I still had 7 items to find including a dinosaur and a windmill.

I still haven't found the above two but will get them in sooner or later so I just wanted to share this sundial with you which is one of the bonus/alternatives.

 
This was a great find for us.
As we walked along the boardwalk in the soaring  Sarasota heat, we came across this bench with water mist blowing out.
We sat for a while cooling our weary legs until I jumped up in delight when I realised it was a sundial.

 It didn't tell the right time but that doesn't count does it!

 

3 comments:

  1. That a great sun dial. I went to the garden statuary the other day to look for one and was surprised there was none! I may have to see if there's one somewhere else nearby.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one I'm struggling with, might end up making one! lol. great photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sundial. I could have told you were to find a theatre too! Hee Hee!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!