Tuesday 17 September 2013

The Final Two


Only a few days until
Rinda's Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt ends.

I have loved taking part and plan to scrapbook my finds in the coming weeks.

 The final two on my list are
 17.  Candle(s)
2.   Theater for performing arts (not a movie theater)

and here they are...

Laura blowing out her birthday candles

This was taken in downtown Tampa, I was hoping to get a better shot but this one will just have to do!

Thank you Rinda for such a great hunt and I look forward to taking part in the next one.
I have loved see how others interpret the list and hopping around blogs that I've never seen before.
Until the next time...happy snapping!!

My full set of photos can be seen HERE

 1.   Open air market 2.   Theater for performing arts (not a movie theater) 3.   City Hall, Capitol or other similar civic building 4.   Airplane 5.   A sunset 6.   Someone or something taking a nap 7.   A sign that is intentionally or unintentionally funny 8.   A tower 9.   A photo with someone or something that is clearly out of place or doesn't belong 10.  A bench that is outside 11.  An animal in a zoo, aquarium, nature preserve, etc. 12.  A cloud in the shape of something (please specify what you see) 13.  A fence 14.  A stained glass object or a mosaic 15.  A fire truck or police car 16.  A windmill  17.  Candle(s) 18.  Your local pub/bar, coffee house or tea shop 19.  A fisherman 20. A dinosaur 21.  A photograph of you with an artistic tool or craft supply (you cannot substitute for this item) Bonus/substitute items.  If you find any of the above items too difficult, feel free to substitute either (or both) of these items.  You can substitute up to two items, but you cannot substitute Item #21: A person wearing an outfit (or item of clothing) that symbolizes your country
A sundial

3 comments:

  1. Well done you would have got the, all if you had taken a photo of my scarf. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you! Need to find a few more myself, better get moving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you made it! Don't forget to stop by my blog this weekend for the final link-up and check in.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!