Saturday 28 September 2013

I Did it Boss!!!


Waking up to this blog comment

"You had better use up that whole kit, young lady! And I mean it! :)"

 from Bethany (THE BOSS) on my September Kit one morning this month made me chuckle!

Well, the challenge had been set and I was determined there would be hardly anything left in that kit.
But would I succeed...?

Luckily my photo order arrived so I did have some of this year's holiday to use with my "Road Trip" kit after all.





 LO #20 - us on the beach just north of
Daytona in August this year.
I love the background paper and I wanted
 to continue the theme from the paper
I had the perfect photo setting for it
but only two of us were in the shot.
I wanted us all to share the saying
as we love travelling and exploring
as a family.






Here we are again on the same beach having fun while the self timer ticks away...


21 layouts later and all I have left is twine, alphas, washi and a few scraps of paper

I think I can get away with not using those
can't I????


5 comments:

  1. Are you telling me you made 21 layouts from one kit? And you've already scrapped your 2013 holiday photos?... Oh my. I'm such a failure! I haven't made a single layout from September's kit yet! These are great of course. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only scrapped two of my 2013 holiday snaps Lisa and you are in no way a failure :)

      Delete
  2. Well done you! I love both but the second on is my fave, love that heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I must give you some props - not only did you squeeze every last page out of your kit, but you did it in such STYLE! I could look at a slideshow of your pages just from this month & never get tired of it. You are truly a creative lady :~)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! 21 layouts is amazing! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!