Wednesday, 19 February 2014

To Kit or Not To Kit?


I don't know about you, but if I'm going to a crop or a retreat
I try to put a few kits together beforehand.
I find it helps with the packing process as I always tend to take too much.
 On my recent trip to Penny's Retreat and knowing I had two "moustache" photos to scrap,
I'd put a little kit together to make things a bit easier.

Not the greatest of photos but it's the only one of DH's bum fluff 
as he joined in with Movember at work.
They raised a considerable amount of money for Prostrate Cancer.


You can see the other layout HERE.
I am running my own retreat in March and I think a lot of kits will be required for 
3 days and nights of scrapping!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh that's a fab layout hun! Ooh a retreat that sounds like fun (and also hard work).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bit of the hitler look there Lesley? Good layout though

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that background paper! jenx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layou, dont worry I have lots of kits all ready for march!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What perfect paper for that stylish layout. And yes, I always take kits to work on at crops - otherwise I spend all my time digging for supplies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!