Friday 21 February 2014

One Week To Go...

So today I am three quarters of the way through my first ever LOAD.
I've had a few difficulties along the way but none that have phased me or stopped me in my tracks.
Yesterday's LOAD was all about including quotes etc on your page and asked...

If you include a quote on your pages it should be from a real book or a famous person
I took the liberty here to scrap a poem that DD wrote for me last Mother's Day.
It brought a few tears to my eyes I can tell you!
 Who knows, she maybe famous one day!
Today is all about scrapping a different size ....
Myth or reality: Scrapbook pages are either 12x12 or 8.5x11

Well I suppose 95% of mine are 12x12 but I do occasionally add in the odd 6x6, 8x8 as I think it gives albums a more interesting feel.
Today I have created a 6x12 to slot into my album.
"Celebrate New Pants
Here you are showing off your new Duck Dynasty Knickers.
I wonder if you realised that I would be scrap it when you lifted your skirt 
to pose for the photo!!!"

4 comments:

  1. OMG does your daughter know that you've scrapbooked that! LOL! Loving the pages you've created fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First layout made me weepy but the second made me LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, first touching and then terrifically funny. You might lose all your mom points by posting that second one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!