Sunday 9 February 2014

Wearcrafts "12 Pledges" Kit


Last Saturday was the monthly crop and I was delighted that my Wearcrafts kit arrived 
just in time to take along.
I find it much easier when I can take a kit to the crop especially one as nice as the
 There are some absolutely gorgeous papers in this kit and the embellishments are just too cute.
The polaroid frames are probably my favourites as is the background paper on my second layout below.



 I also made a card using one of the polaroid frames to highlight Ellie's age!

I have two more layouts from this kit to share tomorrow....
Unfortunately, due to huge popularity the "12 Pledges" January kit has sold out but elements of it are still available HERE.
If you like what you see then you MUST keep an eye out for February's Kit so you're not disappointed when it sells out once again.
You could contact Jen or subscribe by going to the website and subscribing to the newsletter.
Jen also has weekly Friday night crops held just outside Durham 
and I'm always gutted that I live too far away
but maybe you don't???

Until tomorrow...


3 comments:

  1. Pity I live a bit too far away too lol love those layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both layouts are gorgeous and your card is adorable. Love the frames.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh loving your take with the photos, gorgeous layouts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!