Saturday 8 February 2014

Skinny Jeans!!!

Myth or reality: scrapbook layouts have to have photos

99.9% of mine do but I suppose it could be classed as a myth as I have previously done one or 2 without a photo.
One of the Counterfeit Kit challenges back in February last year was
 to create a layout with no photo.
You can see mine HERE.
Back in October I scrapped our 
for another Counterfeit Kit Challenge.

I can honestly say that those are the only two layouts that I can think of that have not included a photo, until today...
I have recently lost a bit of weight and my new favourite clothing is skinny jeans.
Now I've always had "chunky" legs, it's a family trait that we call 
"The Oakes Legs"
passed down through the generations on my mother's side.
So there was no nicer feeling than when I recently tried on a pair of size 10 skinny jeans and they fit!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my a size 10 what on earth is that LOL - loving the layout and how you created it and go you on the weight loss size 10 I don't think I'll ever get there (I'll just keep dreaming in my head)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been a skinny jeans person either ... nor was I a leggings girl until recently! Great page to celebrate a wonderful weight-loss journey!! Keep it up (or down ;-D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. A great layout and achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the layout and well done you on size 10!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! Layouts definitely do not need photos! I lost weight a couple of years ago and actually scrapped the tag from the new jeans that I purchased at the time!!!! Way to go - on the weight loss and making such a wonderful layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!