Thursday 6 February 2014

My Perfect Prompt!!!

Myth or reality: 
Scrapbook pages have to include journalling

I squealed with delight when I saw this prompt.
(I can see Jemma rolling her eyes right now)
I've been trying to be good lately and including just a little journalling on the front of my pages.
I really don't like my own handwriting so even if I do journal it's usually hidden.
Today, however, I am allowed to throw that journalling right out of the window because Lain says so!!

I have, once again, used my "For the Love of Paper" Counterfeit Kit as one of the papers fitted perfectly with my chosen photo.
Don't you just love it when things fall right into place?
 I leave little notes like this around the house when I want something to be done or someone to know what they need to do.
The things seem to get done quicker than me asking!!!
So, even though there is no journalling, I think the paper,
along with my photo, tells the story!!!
  

4 comments:

  1. LOL I leave notes like this about too and funnily enough you're right things get done quicker ;) Love this layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eyes have rolled LOL - but love the page and it's covered in journalling really - you just got the PP and the photo to do it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab layout as always Lesley!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!