Monday 24 February 2014

I Killed (K)IT!

Helloooooooo!!!
And a very warm welcome to my bit in the Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop.
I am loving our new style where any of the monthly challenges can be used
- it's great to see different projects in the hop!
- how was Annie today?
 - which challenge inspired her the most?
 - was it the same one that has inspired me?
(If you have no clue what I'm talking about, maybe you could hop back to the beginning)

This month I have decided to go with
Challenge 2 - Angled background
as I knew this challenge would be just perfect for me to "kill that kit".
Have you killed your kit yet?

So, you've seen mine, will any of the 14 hop participants inspire you enough to show us yours?
Carry on hopping (Maggie's next) and I hope to see you linking up with us soon.
Why not join our Flickr gallery too
(Please add a tag to your posts for the month & year it belongs with, like this: CKCMMYY. 
(For example, if the post has to do with your April 2013 kit, please add the tag CKC0413.)
or even just take a leisurely browse...

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous background paper. Love what you've done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute page! I really love the layering under the photo, and the tag. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, what a great page. All those chevron elements make sure that even though the gorgeous background paper is really busy, the emphasis is still on that wonderful photo. Congrats on killing your kit - I have one down and four to go by the end of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great take on the angled look, I love it. Hop on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of scraps - well done for killing your kit ... one of these days I'm going to make a kit from my kit leftovers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, this is simply adorable. Way to focus us on the photo. Great embellishments too. And congrats on killing the kits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute layout and congrats on killing that kit! Love all the embellishing too

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the way all those goodies tumble down the page to your photo.Sensational idea and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute layout, love how the pocket and tag are peeking out behind the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm stealing this to try to clear out my kit! Thanks for inspiring me to NOT deal with the entire background...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!