Wednesday 12 February 2014

My Eyes Have Gone All Wonky!


Challenge #2: Angled Background challenge

is now live over at the
Counterfeit Kit Blog.

This is my assigned challenge for the month and to be honest I was a bit worried how these wonky angles would turn out so much so that I put it off for so long that I nearly missed the deadline!!!
 DD created the photo a couple of years ago. The writing underneath states...
"It's only when you get older, you realise how fast time goes by"
My kit this month "For the Love of Paper" 
is going a long way and I still have lots left to use.
Have you got plenty of "kit" left, will you have enough to join in with our blog hop on the 24th - have you emailed to let us know that you're in?
All the details on how to join in are in the CKCBlog

13 comments:

  1. Oh that's a fab layout, I need to check out what the hop is about as I haven't done that, I don't actually have that much kit left if I'm brutally honest, might need to make it bigger next month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't forget to email us and let us know that you're in Virginia, would be great to have you in the hop :)

      Delete
  2. Love your wonky LO, (hope your eyes are back to normal now?) the patterned paper shards are amazing as is the photo strip, thanks for the inspiration. I've got plenty of kit left even after 3 LO's & 3 tags so will easily be able to forge your page!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so Maggie! Glad you've got kit left to keep enjoying February with :)

      Delete
  3. Wowza girl! This is amazing! Love what you did with the prompt - such a great adaptation - I'd never have been this creative. It's a fab layout! Really great. I will be creating my angled layout for the crop although I need to be quick as my kit is really running low already with LOAD :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! great title. I love this page - the angles really draw you in.

    A crochet class, you say? yes, I could definitely do with one of those

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute layout :) Love how you angled the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fantastic that looks, the angles work so well with the hearts. Well done, you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your page positively vibrates on my laptop screen! Her photostrip is so gorgeous, and the hearts show how much you love it, and her :~D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks amazing! The photos certainly show the passage of time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your interpretation of the challenge is fabulous! The photo strip is and its saying is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the photo strip and the quote - clever girl! Great use of angled strips.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!