Saturday 1 February 2014

LOAD214/1 (Please scroll down for CKCB Kit Reveal)

I have new followers!
I get so excited so please excuse me while I do a happy dance....

A few days ago I took the plunge and subscribed to LOAD.
is a community with a prompt a day for 28 days.
Will I manage it? Time will tell!

The first prompt...

Myth or reality: you have to use good photos when you scrapbook?

Definitely not!
 
Although I do have a few of those "should I scrap it" photos, because of the prompt, today saw me actually getting round to scrapping one of those photos!

The photo is of DD and her friend being photo bombed by the dog so you can hardly see DD.
He usually looks away when you get the camera out but on this occasion he just wanted to be in on it!

For my background I have used a Memory Box die.
I absolutely adore this die and you'll be seeing a lot more of it I'm sure! 

All the papers and most embellishments are from the new
available from Wearcrafts.
Stock is running out FAST so hop over there is you want some for yourself.

I'll be back tomorrow with LOAD 2 using the same kit.
Have a great evening...



7 comments:

  1. Mmmm that challenge sounds right up my ally ... I have so many "bad" photos tucked away in boxes. Time to pull them out I suppose! Love your layout, the colors on this are just fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! now why can't i scrap like that???? fab stuff, jenxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a new follower last week and was thrilled! I need to work on my blog more because it is lovely to see when people are dropping by.

    Your first page is AWESOME! such quality for day one - putting me to shame. Love that you are there too and can't wait for the rest of the month

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this being made yesterday and it is indeed GORGEOUS! Such a funny photo too - great start Lesley - I'm sure you will ace LOAD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout, love that die too, it is has really made the page stand out. Love the photo too even if it isn't 'perfect'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the photobomb picture...brilliant. Am loving that LO too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!