Saturday 1 February 2014

Another Gorgeous Kit


February already and onto our second Counterfeit Kit of the year.
How was our Guest Designer Susanne? Was it sunny down under when you visited Julene?

I love everything about this kit from
and even though it is "love" themed I am sure we can all use our forgeries in many different ways.

The colours in this kit are probably amongst my favourites for scrapbooking and I'm looking forward to getting my scrappy on.

 They also have and Add-On kit >>>
( if you feel that there isn't enough
 for your needs in the main kit )

So, how did I put my kit together?
As always, I shopped my stash for the papers.
Here are the originals...
and here are my forgeries...
A few more than in the original kit but I couldn't resist putting them all in!
Then I found...
...which obviously had to be thrown in!

The original alphas and embellies from the main kit...
and my forgeries...

I then decided on just a few of the items from the Add On (along with some added falir that I forgot to photograph with my main kit up there^^^^) ...
which look like this...

So, my Counterfeit Kit for February has been aptly named "For the Love of Paper"
and here it is in its entirety...
I think I'm gonna have fun playing with this one!

So, it's now time to hop over to the lovely Lisa in Germany to see how she has put her kit together this month.

15 comments:

  1. I LOVE how you have put your kit together! Thank you so much for putting it all out flat - you have some awesome ideas. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cool kit! Love all those yummy papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am absolutely going to have a go at this this month Lesley, I love what you've done - off for a look in a short while!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The grid photos you do of the original kit is so helpful. Thank you. Your "softened" interpretation of the inspiration kit is making me rethink my choice of kit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does all start with the paper and you sure did choose some lovely ones! Fun and full kit to play with this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooo, yummy! Love your presentation this month. You have such a great stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So delicious this kit and the name fits it perfectly, lots of lovely choices a fun kit to play with this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW - what an AMAZING kit!!!! Soooo many goodies in there. If you don't use up your kit feel free to send the left-overs my way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your kit name! You have some absolutely gorgeous items in this kit. I can't wait to see what you make from all this yumminess.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, I am totally impressed with how closely you can counterfeit that kit - just different enough to be unique but true to the original feel. I think you must really have a handle on what you have in your stash. For the love of paper- that is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifully laid out - perhaps you'll have to give us a collage tutorial ...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your kit presentation is just great. I clearly heed to lift the quality of my posts for the kit reveal. Perfect name - isn't that what we're all here for?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your kit name is inspired, as is the kit itself!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!