Thursday 20 February 2014

Back to Life, Back to Reality!!!


A few days away in the countryside with DD and DH have been lovely.
The cottage was right in the middle of nowhere and we were serenaded every night by an owl
BUT
what a major panic when the wifi went down on the second day.
Being in a huge valley meant no 3G and no way of uploading my layouts to the LOAD gallery.
Arrggghhh!
A 2 mile drive found me sitting outside someone's house to log on to their wifi on the first night and a hike up a huge hill the next day allowed me to access 3G.
One thing is for sure, it's amazing how much we rely on the internet these days.

Anyway here are LOAD 17, 18 and 19...



It has been lovely to sit and enjoy my hobby in the same room as DD and DH 
as, at home, we are usually in separate rooms around the house.

3 comments:

  1. Now that is some serious dedication hun! Hope you enjoyed your break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great layouts :) Hope you had a great time away

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fab - I think the 3rd is my fave, for the more free-form look of it. (Something I could never achieve.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!