Thursday 27 February 2014

I Didn't Know That!!

Did you?
Oh! I haven't told you yet ...
Well, apparently journalling should include the five "W"s and the "H"
 and if you didn't know what they were, (like me), they are...
who, what, when, where, why, and how. 
So, the question, does journalling have to include all of the above?

Considering my journalling the answer is a definite "no".
I can probbaly say that I have never included all those on a layout 
so today (and just today) I have twisted the prompt around and include
ALL in my journalling.
"This is my guy, the love of my life,
my knight in shining armour, my pain in the arse,
my headache, my rock, my best friend.
He acts like a 3 year old NOT a 43 year old
and sometimes, just sometimes I wish he wouldn’t.
Oh how I would have laughed and laughed if he
had fallen off this boardwalk into the (possibly)
crocodile infested waters in this Florida State Park
last year. How he didn’t fall, I will never know
but one thing he did do was to make sure we were
nowhere near him when he struck this pose!"

All my papers are from the Echo Park "All About A Boy collection"
and available form Jen at Wearcrafts

And of course one of the great things about scrapbooking is
that if you make a mistake (as DD kindly pointed out
that it's alligators and not crocodiles) you can cover it up!



2 comments:

  1. Lol, love the layout and the journalling is great :) Mine very rarely includes all that either. In fact I do wonder sometimes if it will make sense to anybody else ever reading it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors in your Good Times layout.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!