Wednesday 19 February 2014

To Kit or Not To Kit?


I don't know about you, but if I'm going to a crop or a retreat
I try to put a few kits together beforehand.
I find it helps with the packing process as I always tend to take too much.
 On my recent trip to Penny's Retreat and knowing I had two "moustache" photos to scrap,
I'd put a little kit together to make things a bit easier.

Not the greatest of photos but it's the only one of DH's bum fluff 
as he joined in with Movember at work.
They raised a considerable amount of money for Prostrate Cancer.


You can see the other layout HERE.
I am running my own retreat in March and I think a lot of kits will be required for 
3 days and nights of scrapping!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh that's a fab layout hun! Ooh a retreat that sounds like fun (and also hard work).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bit of the hitler look there Lesley? Good layout though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layou, dont worry I have lots of kits all ready for march!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What perfect paper for that stylish layout. And yes, I always take kits to work on at crops - otherwise I spend all my time digging for supplies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!