Monday 12 May 2014

Wearcrafts Winner


Good evening one and all and welcome to the prize giving.
Just popping by to say thank you for joining in with my challenge for the
Wearcrafts NSD Event and to thank the fabulous Jen for organising
and running a fab event - didn't she do well?

The lovely Virginia (my fellow DTeamie)
had the horrible task of picking just one winner.
(I'm glad she had to do it!!!)

"They were are lovely but one stood out"
and the winner is
Karen Cass
with this fabulous layout...
Karen please get in touch so I can get your prize to you.

While I'm here, a quick share of another LOAD layout.
I used the Scrap365 sketch to create my layout but, once again I seem to have missed the deadline.
How can a May Sketch challenge close on May 12th!!??

Anyway the prompt was all about telephones and here I tell the story of how technology
has evolved in just a few years.
When I lived at home, we had a party line and I often used to listen in to our neighbour's conversations!
This is another photo that I recently "found" of  little DD.

Once again, congrats Karen, look forward to hearing from you.

8 comments:

  1. Love the muted colours in the layout and that photo cant help but make you smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Karen - a great, great page!
    Love your party line page there Lesley - such a sweet photo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Party line - that brings back memories! Fab LO!
    Congrats Karen - we'll deserved win :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow thank you of choosing me Virginia. so chuffed.(she says grinning from ear to ear)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was indeed a well deserved win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agreed.. A well deserved win! Fab Party line LO too...love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winner ... Very well deserved. Gotta say I adore your layout

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!