Friday 9 May 2014

The Kick

have a current prompt
Epic Fail.

As soon as I saw this, I knew exactly which photo I wanted to use
(sorry Gillian!)
I've used my May Counterfeit Kit to create this layout
which tells the story of the fabulous day we were having until
The Kick
I've blocked out the horrible people sitting behind us due to the fact that they ruined our night at a Robbie Williams concert when one of then, a 54 year old woman, decided to kick my 14 year old daughter into the row in-front.
I really don't know how people can behave this way but hope Karma will prevail!!

8 comments:

  1. Crikey that sounds awful, a lovely layout but how can people be so dreadful, I don't get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it was horrid but I'm glad you've scrapped this lovely photo and the story needs to be in the scrapbooks somewhere (on the back?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my oh my you did well to scrap this... and it is a great photo jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design and how you embellished it... Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree I like how you scrapped the bad with the good, and you're right karma will prevail :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, what a horrid woman. Glad you blocked her out :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh! That's terrible! But what a fun pic! And I just love the aqua and teal, background paper! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!