Monday 12 May 2014

Laugh It Up


Today sees the launch of
over at the Counterfeit Kit Blog and we are asked
 to choose one embellishment to focus on in our layout and use a lot of it!  

I had a whole pack of labels in my kit this month

and decided that every single one needed to be on my layout...
you can't really tell but they are ALL there.
I recently found this totally scrappable photo of my daughter playing swingball in the garden.
I think she was maybe 3 or 4.
I would love to know why she was in fits of giggles and I can only imagine her "Daddy" rolling
around on the floor having been hit by the ball in a sensitive place!!!

What have you got in your kit that you can use a lot of?
Or will you randomly add something?

Whatever you do - LINK UP!






11 comments:

  1. Oh I love this... What a lovely LO! Well done Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this layout, love the little wooden speech bubbles where did you get those?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - such a fabulous photo - super soft page to highlight it too. Well done on using all those labels too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how this turned and such a fun cluster under the title.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that photo. Its just amazing and totally like you

    ReplyDelete
  6. The labels look great as matting to your title!! Fab idea! Definitely a fun page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. First off, your photo is too stinking cute! The labels make a fantastic layer behind your title. What a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that photo looks fabulous on this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the speech bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute layout and I love all those tabs you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This prompt makes me think it would be overwhelming, but you have been a clever elf & created a wonderfully subtle bit of layering - good on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!