Friday 23 May 2014

Lucky Girl!!!!


Just look at the beautiful gift I received in the post this week...

Please excuse my freckly chest - it's the necklace you're supposed to be looking at!

It is handmade by Jen's Dad who is a jeweller and silversmith and I feel
very proud to be wearing this wonderful piece of artwork.

I was totally overwhelmed by Jen's generosity
and wanted you all to know just how lucky I am to be on her Wearcraft's design team.

So from the bottom of my heart, Jen, thank you so very much
for making this girl cry and
for being such a wonderful "boss".



5 comments:

  1. Boss lol... If it wasn't for you and Virginia keeping me right on line and me mam and Sigrid keeping me right in real life, I would be away with the fairies, man ! You are very welcome and dad said he rubbed love into it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that's beautiful - how lovely Jen is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous necklace. I love the Celtic feel, and also a bit of infinity.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!