Wednesday 14 May 2014

Right Across the Middle


SJCrafts's May Challenge is all about
The DT came up with some cracking projects and Jemma
of just-jimjams fame
brought the grid to our monthly crop last Saturday.

I went right across the middle for mine and used
1. A transparent photo cover
2. A metal camera paperclip
3. a digital stamp


The prompt was from LOAD and was all about
"mum I'm board"
and tells the story of how I used to love playing the Game of Life 
and constantly begged people to play with me.
It has now come full circle as I bought an ipad edition for DD for Christmas.
It is however much more enjoyable to play as it requires less setting up!!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh that's a fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely layout... i spy basic grey fresh cut! jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mum I'm board ??? LOL how apt!
    Fabulous page - love that you've used the logo - and another cute photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab LO and a great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant page, love the design and the mix of colours and prints - thanks for playing with us at SJ Crafts :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok, did I miss your layouts in Flickr or did you not post? I've never heard of Game of Life but the layout is super!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!