Saturday 24 May 2014

Hop, Skip and a Bucket List

Where do the months go?
It's blog hop time again over at the Counterfeit Kit Blog and this month you will have hopped over from Tina's Scrap Corner

It's a small hop this month so you're nearly halfway there already!!
I wasn't sure which challenge to join in with for hop but having already done Ch#1 and Ch#2
wasn't it the right thing to do Ch#3?

I knew what I wanted to do but then I ran out of printer ink so that layout will have to wait.

I decided to use a photo of me in my very younger days with my perm hairstyle (don't laugh)
to document how I wanted to become a man - yes you heard right, a man but not a man with dangly bits just a woMAN who can do a man's job!
So hear is my layout "the year I became a man"


OK, so my layout doesn't have a visible bucket list but the story is about one of the many things on my bucket list over the years and how I accomplished it by joining the Navy.

It's now time to wish you well as you continue on your hop with our May Guest Designer, Laura.
She has produced some amazing work for us this month that's for sure.
Thank you Laura!

Stop Press!!
I may have a little competition going on on my blog very soon.
Watch this space.

Lisa              http://lisahausmann.blogspot.de
Tina              http://tinasscrapcorner.blogspot.com

Julene          http://julenebydesign.blogspot.com.au
Jemma         http://just-jimjams.blogspot.co.uk

13 comments:

  1. oh wow.. this is a wonderful photo to scrap! Definitely a bucket- lister, even if you have already done it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the challenge - love the mixed font loooonnngggg title - and we all had perms back then! Be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..that title makes you sit up and pay attention! Brilliant story and LO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious and a clever direction to take the prompt. Always great to drop by here as part if the hop. You never fail to make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful take on the challenge, I remember the perm days myself so no laughing here :) Super cute layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohmygosh LOVE this and you made me laugh so hard! Totally digging all of this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got to agree with everyone. Fab, great title, made me smile. Good stuff!
    Thanks for having me as Guest Designer this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful title! Yes we all remember the perms.Congratulations on achieving a dream. Layout is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Having grown up in a male oriented household, I too embraced the challenge to cross the gender barriers in work. Nothing as romantic as joining the Navy, though. And yes, didn't we all have those Toni home perms?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've missed participating with the CKCB. Maybe I can find some time to get back to it this summer.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!