Saturday 10 May 2014

All I Ask of You

Here is the sketch
for the May Sketch Challenge

My layout was from a LOAD prompt which was to think about a song that brings
back memories.
Back in 1994 I was taken to see Phantom of the Opera in London.
It was here, during All I Ask of You that he proposed to me.


I obviously said "yes" and
we married 6 months later.
Next month we celebrate our 19th 
anniversary.
This layout also complies with the NSD CKCB CH#2 that was set
by Jemma.
She asked us to feature BLACK and/or WHITE (or mix them to makeGREY) along with shades of ONE other COLOUR.

What song brings back memories for you?


7 comments:

  1. Ah what a fab layout for a great proposal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh beautiful page - even if you have chose pink as your colour ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous way to document that special moment! Great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout :) Lucky you having photos to remember the occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page and an really phantastic moment! Thanks for playing with us at Life.Paper.Scrapbook.!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet page and a fantastic memory! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at LPS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet layout!!! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at LPS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!