Friday 30 May 2014

Card Frenzy


I keep saying it and I'll say it again
"why oh why do I leave these cards until the very last minute?"

I have been so rubbish lately in keeping up with things, so much so that it meant I had 3 layouts, 18 cards and one kit to put together in the space of 48 hours whilst preparing and cooking a 
3 course lunch for our neighbours!

I know I work better under pressure but really, that was little too close for comfort!

Here are a few of the cards that were thrown together last night...








I love this one which I found on Pinterest.


So, 10 cards, 3 layouts and 1 kit to go....

5 comments:

  1. Great cards - all with a happy vibe. To borrow your word - groovy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cos you are normal and like the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all do it. I'm sure you'll pull it off! And everything will be as gorgeous as these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing set of cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the train, but Arsenal (ewwww). LOL! Especially since this Man Utd. fan has no cause to crow about this year!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!