Sunday 11 May 2014

Guesting @ the Studio (Part 1)


I have been playing along with 
 for a while now so when I won their March challenge - M is for...
with my "for the love of music" layout
and was invited to be their Guest Designer, I got quite excited.

The first challenge this month is to create a layout based on the following sketch...
If you're a follower, you will know that I'm a bit of a rule breaker when it comes to sketches
 as I prefer to do my own thing but this one was just perfect for the photos I wanted to use :)

Here is my take on the sketch.
I have used different alphas for "E" and "R" to show the royal link
Will you stick to it like glue, rotate it or break the rules, like me?
Whatever you do don't forget to link up.
You have until the 11th of June.




7 comments:

  1. Oh my I love love love the theme on this and using the Union Jack element really makes the difference - fabulous page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sketch - fabulous page! Love the ER treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that skecth, great idea to use different alphas in the title.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marvellous! Congrats guest designer! (I get to keep you forever and ever and ever.) Fab work as expected, jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I have just noticed the union jack ER. Clever! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had that Vintedge set (I say 'had' because I think I only have scraps left. Really love what you've done with the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Love, love, love this.. Love the ER too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!