Sunday 4 May 2014

Paint the Whole World With a .....?


If you don't already know, the Counterfeit Kit Blog,
to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day
is holding a whole weekend of inspiration and challenges.

It's my turn on the blog today and I'm setting a challenge.
 Hop over to the Counterfeit Kit Blog to find out more.



To be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize from...
you will need to add the link of your creation
to my post over at the
Counterfeit Kit Blog
  NOT here
but I don't mind if you want to leave me some love before you go!!!

Have FUN


8 comments:

  1. Great page - clean and crisp and oh so lovely (as is your daughter) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love how you've used a hint of colour with the buttons and gemstones... that's clever and very effective! Title with that pop of yellow is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever layout. Looking forward to giving this challenge a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shall check out the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous LO - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that layout, very effective :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!