Thursday 8 May 2014

Personalise Your Paper

Today I wanted to show you how easy it is to personalise your own paper.
By printing an image directly onto some patterned paper from my Counterfeit Kit
I was also able to highlight in which state of the US
my photograph was taken.
There are so many images available online that there will always (I hope)
be something that you can use.

This is one I did in 2012
and shows a photo of us in each state we travelled through.

I wanted to do the same kind of thing for our Florida road trip...
 ...so using my personalised paper and a few embellies,
I was able to pinpoint on my map where the photograph
was taken.

Don't worry if you don't have a 12x12 printer as you can always create an 8½x11 instead.
Why not give it a go?
Personalise your page to fit in with your layout and don't forget to link
up so all the Master Forgers can see your creations.





10 comments:

  1. What a great idea and it looks so effective

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for a long car trip across the country! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, I love that paper and that frame :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE, LOVE, Love your page!! The map is great and love your embellishments especially the wood one pointing to FL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! That paper couldn't be more perfect. I was thinking you were going to fussy-cut that map (yikes). Would love to know where you got the map download plus what kind of large format printer you have (getting ready to take the plunge!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous layout hun - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant page - well both are, but the 2nd one really is super!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun idea. Looks fabulous. I must investigate an Australian one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!