Sunday 5 October 2014

A Simple Story of Me & the Snake

Do you know something? 
Have I told you before? 
I absolutely LOVE being a part of Jen's Design Team. 
Not so long ago, I received some fabulous items from 
to play with and I must say, I am in love with this collection.

By following this sketch (it's LOAD time again)


I created a layout all about me and the boa constrictor.
Now snakes don't bother me, but don't bring a spider anywhere near me!
This Boa was handed to me on our recent visit to a wildlife park.
I was quite happy, knowing it was a constrictor, to hold it and pose for a photo
that is until the guide said
"be careful it doesn't bite you"
My arms extended, DH and DD walked backwards as quickly as the possibly could and my face in the picture tells the story!!!



How silly and naive of me to think that just because it suffocates its prey
that it wouldn't be able to bite as well.

So if you fancy a bit or even the whole of the collection
why not take a look at all the goodness that is

You won't be disappointed!



5 comments:

  1. Ah hun that's a fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! Great layout and I love your face in that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just love this layout, although I can't say the same about the snake lol. You're a brave woman for sure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design and the cool snake picture. All the little sayings are great.Glad I am not the only one to do snake layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like simple stories paper collections , so easy to use in Lo's . A great layout Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!