Sunday 23 March 2014

You NEED to be Quick...

Good Morning!
What a strange weather day we're having here in the Northwest of England.
Hail, rain, glorious sunshine...
How's your day so far???

On Friday I shared a layout using the fabulous
from Wearcrafts.
As usual and due to Jen's brilliant and clever choices of kit content, it is very nearly sold out.

I have absolutely LOVED playing with this kit, such pretty colours
and designs don't you think.
Another thing I love about MME papers is the coordinating strip at the bottom.
Do you throw it away?
I ALWAYS use it as you can see on both my layouts below...
 Before my retreat last week, the attendees were have a conversation about photo editing
software. I have always used Picassa and get along with it really well.
But, Pauline mentioned fotor.com so off I went to have a play before I ordered my photos.
I love how this one turned out and just had to use it straight away.
There are so many different collages to use or you can even generate your own.
Do you ever start a layout and think "oh dear, that's just not going anywhere"?
That's how this one started and I very nearly discarded it to start again
I'm glad I persevered as I love how it turned out.

For more inspiration head over to Jen's and Virginia's blogs and if you want to get your hands on what's left of this gorgeous kit, be very quick!!!


8 comments:

  1. Great layouts, I love the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha - such fabulous pages from a lovely kit - I love the little list on the first (pinned to copy) and the humour of the second. I'm also having a bit of fun with Fotor - it's very versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages. That photo is so funny! I'm a Picasa girl too, but will check out your link now. Congratulations on the success of your retreat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages, I love how the second one turned out I may have to scrap lift if that's ok xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layouts! The second one is just great - pinning for inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!