Friday 21 March 2014

Keep Calm and...

...Challenge YOURself
to use the fabulous new
12 Pledges kit from
Wearcrafts

I love the Challenge YOURself blog as, like most, I hardly ever scrap ME!
Challenge YOURself provides challenges where the whole object
of the game is to include a photo of yourself as well
as play along with the main focus of the challenge.

This Challenge #4 (and you have until April 4th to join in) 
asks us to use the quote "Keep Calm and..." but NOT scrapbook related.
Having just had some new photos printed I have used my success at Slimming World
as the topic of my layout showing how the incentive of Farley's Rusks
got me to target.
I love Farley's (I lived on cornflakes and Farley's until I was about 15!)
and every so often I will treat myself to a box.

My layout uses the new MME Dorothy papers supplied by Wearcrafts
and are available from today as a kit for £5, yes, £5!
I have created 3 more layouts from this kit and I'll be back in a couple of days
with the those.
Tomorrow however, Virginia will be showing what she has created
with the kit too so why not hop over there and take a look...
There is also an add on kit with coordinating embellishments and a full kit for £15
These kits, in previous months have flown out of Jen's door 
as though there were no tomorrow so grab one quick
if you're interested.

Thanks for stopping by and let me know if  manage to get your hands on a kit!


12 comments:

  1. Such a fun page. Love the frames and the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page - love the title and the unusual colour combo - and BIG congrats on reaching target. Thanks for the link to the challenge blog too ... a good one to join in with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page. I love Rusks! Thanx for the link to the challenge blog, I'm now following so hope to join in soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking good there! link is here... http://www.wearcrafts.co.uk/department/twelve_pledges_for_2014_wear_crafts_monthly_scrapbook_kit/ jenxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool LO and well done for reaching your target! Off to look at that challenge site now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lesley! I love your page so much! Congrats on reaching your target and awesome page you created using our challenge! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done for reaching your target Lesley and with rusks!!! I love that colour combo that you have used it's so unique. Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge Yourself again this month. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the design and great title. Thanks for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to see you back again Lesley! Great layout and love the design of it all. Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very unique design, I love it!
    Your page is delight, so fresh and beautiful!
    Thank you for playing with us at Challenge YOUrself this month <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Page, and those pops of red are fantastic!...Grin Thanks for sharing your work with us at Challenge YOUrself, I look forward to seeing MORE Of your lovely pages... SMILE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!