Saturday 1 March 2014

Frame Shame!

Welcome to Spring and to any Welsh readers
 Dydd Gwyl Dewi Hapus!
Happy St David's Day
 
March already and the nights are already getting shorter.
It's so much nicer doing the school run in the light rather than the dreary dark days of Winter.

March the 1st also means another Counterfeit Kit reveal and I'm
sure you haven't been disappointed with the choice.

I hope you've all said a big "HELLO" to Elaine
(You know, the one who showed us her lovely homemade Christmas jumper in the
blog hop last week) who is our guest this month
and started our hop today (jump back to the beginning, go on I dare you!)
So, onto the kit and a fabulous choice from Cocoa Daisy
and a lovely combination of Spring colours.
I have opted for the gorgeous February 2014 kit "Color Swatch"
 and also added a few extras from the add-on selection

                                                            Here we have a breakdown...                                                        

  From the kit...                                         Forged...



Here are the items I have made this month...
...which I will show you in more detail on the 8th of the month.

 Introducing
"Frame Shame"
my March Counterfeit Kit
 aptly named as I think there are far too many frames in that kit
but I supposed they do have to be used!!!


Thank you for hopping along today, your next stop is Germany
where you'll find Lisa and her (no doubt) fabulous kit.

I love taking my kit to a crop and that's where you'll find me today
happily scrapping, chatting, eating and creating
with some lovely people.
A crop is so much easier with a kit!



12 comments:

  1. Look at all those frames! Have fun using them.I like the tones of your Counterfeit kit and look forward to seeing your finished works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely kit, sure you'll manage to use them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at your crop today. Kits make packing up for one so much easier. Love all of your frames and I'm a sucker for naming kits so I love that, too. You were a busy forger on top of LOAD. You are a scrapping machine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely warm counterfeit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really digging your kit and all the lovely frames, lots of alphas and ribbon too. Lots of words spots, looking forward to what you do with those, I have lots and not quite sure what to do with them but I'm learning :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That daffodil is so happy!
    As is your counterfeit collection.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the comparison shots - great counterfeiting - love those sunny ribbons and the bright colours against the black frames.

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving all your frames, great kit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like a fun one, great counterfeiting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful kit - for me you can never have too many frames! - and I can't wait to see your expert cou :o)nterfeiting tips tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A crop is perfect with a kit! How right you are. Love your presentation this month & loled at the name :~D Scrap on!

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a great title! I love using them in all sorts of different ways on my layouts so I seems to collect them too. I really like the more muted colours in your kit and as I'm working backwards through your posts and have seen some of those supplies being used up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!