Thursday 6 March 2014

SIPIDI Galore!!!

 
I've been playing catch up with cards today and 4 out of the seven
were all inspired by Pinterest, see if you can guess which
ones by looking at my boards.
Last month Fiona came up with a brand new meme
See It Pin It Do It
Have you joined in yet?


That's another 7 ticked of the list that my sister gives me 
every year.

Are you a card person or just a scrapbooker?
I started out with cards and moved on.
I don't really look forward to making cards anymore but
once I start I do quite enjoy it and I get pretty
good feedback from the recipients!

4 comments:

  1. Loving your SIPIDI! posts Lesley :o) I started with cards and moved on to scrapping. That way I could use all the pretty things and not have to give the end product away! In the last couple of years I've gone back to cards and also moved onto to pocket scrapping and sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never really been a card maker, I've dabbled but I've always been a scrapbooker. But i am trying to make cards more, I'm just not that confident at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are fabulous, I started scrapbooking and do cards to 'use up' leftovers which means most of my cards are atrocious LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards as usual, the bottom middle is my face

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!