Wednesday 5 March 2014

Probably My Favourite


Good morning!
Well I did promise that I would be back to ahre another layout from the
This paper just has to be my favourite, very lacy and pretty.
It looks as though it has an overlay of lace to be honest, even in the flesh
(or paper!)
I didn't want to hide much of the paper as I wanted to give this layout
a "girly" effect. I know, I'm not normally but we can have a change once in a while
can't we?



See that cute little paperclip up there on the left?
They are from the Prima range - Stationer's Desk.

As I said before this kit has sold out so get those fingers poised
at the end of March if you've been unlucky this time.
Surely you don't want to miss out again do you?

 

4 comments:

  1. beautiful layout, I love all the lace. Its a very delicate looking page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very distinctive PP ... lovely page with some clever embellies and great layering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely! it does look like lace doesn't it? Might need to get out some of the 80s Madonna style photos I have tucked away in my albums of shame to go with that paper ;) jenx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!