Tuesday 11 March 2014

Proud Mummy Layout

Another beautiful morning here in sunny Cheshire.
Isn't it lovely when the sun shines, people smile and say hello
instead of looking at you as though you've gone mad.

I would also like to welcome Jess as my 51st follower,

Only three sleeps until I go off to set up for
my very first retreat.
I am so excited and yet quite nervous but looking forward to seeing
all the lovely ladies who are joining me for a weekend of fun, chatting,
eating, drinking, relaxing and maybe a bit of paper sticking!

Today I'm sharing a proud Mummy moment.
I was delighted when DD was chosen to represent her Fire Cadet unit and
lay the wreath for Remembrance last year.
Being ex-forces, these things are dear to my heart
and I've always brought her up to "remember" and understand.



I had been on the search for this paper for a while and Wearcrafts Jen came up trumps
by sending her two last sheets for me to play with.

5 comments:

  1. Great layout. You should be proud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and very poignant layout, no wonder you were proud :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah that's an amazing layout! Not surprised it was an ultimate proud Mummy moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pride definitely shows through on this page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. no wonder you are proud. but she must be proud of you too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!