Thursday 27 March 2014

Just Beachy!

SJCrafts have a great challenge up on their blog using the following collage for inspiration.
I had the perfect photos for a "beachy" inspired layout.
I love a challenge that inspires me to use photos that I don't know what to with and 
this was one of them.
I have had these photos out so many times but this challenge gave me the required kick up the proverbial to actually get on and do it!
I adore these Theresa Collins papers and used the zigzag design as waves.
I recently bought a very cheap laser printer and I love being able to print my journalling onto vellum etc
(far neater than my own handwriting)
I was lucky enough to win last month's challenge and received a fabulous prize from Jemma which was presented beautifully all wrapped up in tissue paper.
(Can't believe I didn't take a photo)
To be in with a chance of winning a prize from the other new DT Member, Annie, you need to link up by midnight on the 31st of March


9 comments:

  1. Oooh fab - love the framing and those cute bird veneers. Great mix of patterns too - braver than me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really lovely layout. the paper combination, colours and design really support your beachy theme! Don't we all have so many of these "random" photos - I ought to fish out some of mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, those birds are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout - the soft colour scheme works so well with the pops of red! thanks for joining in with this months challenge at S J Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great. I love the way the red frame makes the bird stand out and the 'wave' zig zags. Go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this layout! Great choice of product. The red and blue is marvelous on the grey background!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos - I'm glad the challenge inspired you to create this lovely page with them. Love the pops of red against the cool blues and greys. Thanks for playing with us at SJ Crafts. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love how you used the zig zags as waves, what a fantastic idea! Thanks for joining in at SJ Crafts! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!