Monday 3 March 2014

Flying Out the Door


That's exactly what has happened to the Wearcrafts February 12 Pledges Kit
and I'm not surprised.
It is so versatile. A few days ago I posted a fun layout using the gogeous
Authentique papers and today I'm here to share
a more serious, heritage kind of layout.



I have two more layouts to share in the coming days and all out of  a kit that only costs £5.
If you haven't seen these kits, you really don't know what you are missing and be
sure to get in quick for March's kit as I promise it is just as lovely
and great value for money.

There is also an add on available but, once again, these have sold out too.
Surely that tells you something?


5 comments:

  1. That is really stunning! We actually talked about doing something like this at the crop on Friday night to let the paper show through as it is so pretty... we also thought we should get out our water brushes and paint it! Grand work as always! jenx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Love the paper and the hints of blue!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout! I too like the pops of blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the touch of blue! Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!