Wednesday 26 March 2014

Lifting 2012

One of the challenges over at The Studio Challenges Blog is...
take a layout that you loved that's at least a year old and scrap lift yourself!

I have been looking back through my blog and chose this one from April 2012
(wow that was a huge blog post!) 
 That's me in that photo in 1976!!!
The height of innocence.
Fast forward to 2014 and I think the innocence is long gone BUT
I've had a great time losing it!!!
In my lift I've used much bright colours to highlight colours in the photo.
The 3 of us enjoying milkshakes at "Robert is Here" on our Florida Road Trip last year.
An amazing place and wonderful success story, we spent an hour or two
drinking our shakes in the sunshine before wandering around the petting farm at the back.

There's plenty of time to join in and link up with the team.
I was runner up in February - go ME!




6 comments:

  1. Love your original layout - great colors. And the new one you created off of it is so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and loved looking at your older ones too. Your style has changed so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your lift

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your scrap lift, such lovely bright colours! Thanks for playing along with us at The Studio again, we love seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic lift! So bold, bright, and full of happy! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  6. another great entry from you! I love both the original layout and your updated take. all the colors in the "new" one make me so happy. thanks so much for playing along with us at the studio! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!