Friday 28 March 2014

Sending a Note...

Today I'm Sending A Note (as per Big Picture Classes) and I hope that little note will make a small difference in someone's life.
This idea has prompted a new meme which I will be telling you all about on Monday, March 31st.
Will you come back and see what it is?
I hope you will as I would love you to join in with me and
Do Something...MAD!

Life Paper Scrapbook have a sketch challenge up on their blog...
I love the simplicity of this sketch
so got to work on my creation!

And finally for today, why not pop over to  Skyline Paperie and wish Stephanie (a fellow Master Forger)
a Happy Birthday as she is celebrating her first blog anniversary.
Happy Birthday Skyline Paperie!!
If you follow the "rules" on the blog post you could be in with a chance of winning her blog candy 
but you only have until the 31st of March to enter so you need to be quick!
She also has some lovely items in her shop.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet page - love the photo collage. Is that *real* stitching I see - great stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, a gorgeous page that is a super take on the inspiration sketch! And a new meme? sounds interesting .... I'll be on the lookout.

    I love sending notes out - mostly, just because! Happy Friday :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!