Friday 20 April 2012

Scrap 365 Challenge

I decided a few weeks ago I would enter the April Scrap 365 magazine challenge

I just managed to get my entry in before the closing date. I'd been putting it off due to the fact there have been so many gorgeous layouts uploaded to the gallery. I don't stand a chance of winning but as the saying goes "it's the taking part that counts".


So this was the sketch...


and this is my interpretation. I used my photos to create most of the elements. I had been wondering how to scrap theses photos for a while and this challenge seemed just perfect to create my LO.





Just a few more Route 66 pages (I'm getting a bit fed up with them now). With the other half doing OT this weekend I think DD and I can have another Crop Day.





Thanks for taking the time to hope over for a look xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley, LOVE your take on the sketch all those little photos look great! Your Route 66 pages are fab too, it will make such an amazing album to look back on, don't give up!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!