Sunday 8 April 2012

Mother & Daughter Crop (Day One)

As it was Easter Sunday and Nick was at work earning lots of extra pennies, we decided to stay home and have our very own crop. Today is Day One and tomorrow, you guessed it....

With loads of photos still to scrap from last year's roadtrip I had been getting a bit overwhelmed by them all. I really need to finish scrapping last year's holiday before we move onto the next and have a few hundred more photos to contend with. I'd bought a new album a while back and the pocket that came with it were the perfect solution. It's cheating a bit, but with pretty naff photos left, what the heck!

The LO photos are poor due to them already being in the pockets and the last one is unfinished because of needing another photo!!




 The next few are REAL layouts. Thanks for stopping by, I wonder how many I can get done tomorrow - maybe all thr roadtrip photos will finally be done and dusted!



Today's Favourite





2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pages Lesley! I can't believe you got so many done in one day!! Your road trip looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts, love the on the edge of glory one. Looks and amazing holiday, cant wait to see your next one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!