Monday 23 April 2012

It's a first!!!


Well I can honestly say that I've never actually opened a kit never mind used it on the first day of receiving it. My kits usually sit on a shelf for at least 3 months before I open the bag for a peak.

Now that my holidays pics have been scrapped, I felt free to choose any photo from a big pile. Some of the LOs below have used Sarah's Cards Monthly Kit. The kit went well with a few photos I had so DD and I took over the kitchen table and had a very productive day.




 I loved this little quote as it went quite perfectly with this picture of my daughter photographed for her dance show. She didn't actually make the show as she broke her wrist!













I LOVE my little flower although I'm
still peeling the glossy accents off my fingers!
















This is a very simple LO using the kit but I think it says it all and isn't he just sooooo handsome?


Another simple one!




 I've incorporated the CD into this LO of the tracks that the girls recorded on the day. I just covered the front of the CD to match the LO and slotted it in.


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pages Lesley - love the quote on the first and that cute button/twine flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and just re-read the bit about the CD - that is inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very productive day Lesley, well done ! Lovely pages, I really like the idea of the CD one in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Girls! DD won't scrapbook without me so I'm getting loads done as being her being creative is far better then watching TV or being on Facebook!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pages and I love that you have included that CD, they will love that in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving what you have done with the kit - fast work there! Also love the covered CD - fab idea!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!