Monday 30 April 2012

Oh What a Beautiful Day!

Good morning to my lovely followers and what a beautiful day it is for taking LO photographs (well apart from chasing one across the garden!)

I've uploaded a fair few today. I used a Sarah's Cards kit yesterday (no idea which one though) and managed 5 pages.

The other pages (I think) used April's kit. I did those pages a few days ago but the weather has been awful to get outside.

I'm now a teamie on Ready Steady Scrap and don't want to let them down so my Tuesdays (since my resignation) will be spent scrapping to my heart's content.

Here are my pages, feel free to leave good/bad comments.

Do I Really?




 The LO above tells the story of how much junk I actually carry around in my handbag! Tipping it out one day I just had to take the photo. All I need in my handbag is my credit card!




I love this phot of my Mum and Dad taken a few weeks ago on the Lancaster Canal. They have been married 50 years in September but still look so fab together.



The Wonder of You
Well how could I resist scrapping these photos? After our trip to Graceland last year my husband's guilty pleasure is Elvis so when I saw this jumpsuit reduced to £3 in Primark just before Christmas I just had to buy it for him. He was answering the door to our visitors in it!



Rain or Shine You 2 will alwys be friends
My daughter and my dad just love being together, they have such a special bond. She's always matking the micky out of him but secretly I think he likes it!




I was playing around using a free photo editing program and quite liked the outcome of this photo




The next pages are the ones I did last week using April's Kit from Sarah's Cards


Sweet Innocence
Was I really that sweet? I love this picture of me looking like butter wouldn't melt. And believe it or not that was my favourite dress!


Just a Hunch

I couldn't believe my luck when I won a bit on the lottery. I don't take part very often but something that day made me turn around and buy a ticket in shop that I swore I would never go into again. Spooky!

 This embellishment in the kit was just crying out to be used on this layout.


11 comments:

  1. Great layouts - the beauty on is definitely my favourite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh you have been busy Lesley - LOVE the lottery one (oh how I wish I could do a page on the same subject LOL), and the Elvis suit is superb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very productive and creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab los lesley you have made good use of the first los kit i struggled with that one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layouts, what a lovely collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layouts, love the lottery one - brilliant, oh and congratulations :) Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing layouts. love the handbag one, mine is almost as bad! Love that you've coloured in the lettering in rain or shine, and the twine £ sign in the lottery one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning pages Lesley! Totally LOVE the lottery one and the way you have used the tree photos are fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you have been busy! You've made some lovely pages. Lucky you with the lottery.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing Layouts they all look fantastic. Lucky you on the lottery win x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I too love them all but my favourite is Sweet Innonence, I love to get the old forgotten photos out and no matter how we may not love them all it is why I love Scrapbooking!

    Keep up your fab work....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!