Saturday 7 April 2012

New Pages and New Goodies!!!

First the goodies...

I did say I wouldn't open them until I got my new craft room but isn't it a woman's prerogative to change her mind?

My fab new tool carousel and ribbon carousel but now it seems I need more ribbon!

Thanks to Ally for getting my goodies for me x




Today has been Haslington Crop. 
The girls are a friendly bunch and I love to sit and get on with my pages whilst chatting, eating cake and drinking coffee. I only managed 3 pages this month but with a whole day of cropping tomorrow with my girl and possibly Monday too, I'm sure a few more pages will emerge.


I think thi one is my favourite probably because I love this picture of a treasured moment betweem mr and my girl.



A simple layout follows but here I used a scalloped edge to fraw around and used the inside for the journalling. I usually hide my journalling so this is quite a rarity for me!


 My third page is again simple and this time a 6"x12". I was going to mount it onto a 12x12 coca-cola page that I have but decided to leave it as it is.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley, loving the new goodies! You definitely need more ribbon now though :)
    Gorgeous pages, love the first one that picture is priceless.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!