After last week's events, this weekend has been absolutely brilliant.
Back at the beginning of the year, we decided that we would hold a sleepover crop and it couldn't have come at a better time.
A fabulous bunch of girls scrapping, laughing, laughing and laughing some more then getting a few hours sleep before scrapping and laughing a little bit more.
It was also Tracie's 50th birthday and we did our best to make it memorable for her...
A big thank you to you lovely ladies from cheering me up just when I needed it the most.
Today, we celebrate our 18th wedding anniversary and I honestly couldn't wish for a better person in my life.
Yes, I moan about him, but I love him more than I could honestly ever describe.
I am one very lucky girl.
It's also the official announcement today that I am on the Counterfeit Kit Design Team (go me!) and this is the photo I used to introduce myself over on the blog.
This photo also fits #21 on the Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt 2013
1. Open air market 2. Theater for performing arts (not a movie theater) 3. City Hall, Capitol or other similar civic building 4. Airplane 5. A sunset 6. Someone or something taking a nap
7. A sign that is intentionally or unintentionally funny
8. A tower
9. A photo with someone or something that is clearly out of place or doesn't belong
10. A bench that is outside
11. An animal in a zoo, aquarium, nature preserve, etc.
12. A cloud in the shape of something (please specify what you see)
13. A fence
14. A stained glass object or a mosaic
15. A fire truck or police car
16. A windmill
18. Your local pub/bar, coffee house or tea shop
19. A fisherman
20. A dinosaur
21. A photograph of you with an artistic tool or craft supply (you cannot substitute for this item)
you joined in yet?