Saturday 26 January 2013

Challenge Catch Up

This week I've been so busy with my "visitors" I've hardly had the chance to eat never mind scrap so today when DD's visit to a local college was cancelled due to the snow I was quietly cheering inside.

Today I've been catching up with Weekly Challenge No.2 on UKS set by the Scatty Scrappers.

The challenge was to use the following sketch, use new stash, and use 5 of something,



This photo of DD was taken on Pier 39, San Francisco on our roadtrip in 2012. We had all been quite disappointed to find that all the churros and donuts we had come across so far were coated in cinnamon (yuk) As you can see by the big smile on her face, this bucket full of donuts were just sugared. Needless to say we all felt quite sick after eating them :(


1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh I LOVE all the purple in this layout. Though i do think you're a bit mad for not liking cinnamon lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!